Military Credit Transfer

Military personnel often take university or college courses during their service. These classes may be transferable to the Montana University System. In order to get credit for these classes, your transcripts must be sent to your new Montana institution of choice. After receiving your transcripts, the school will evaluate your transcript and assign credit per their requirements.

Credit can additionally be gained by military training. Upon receipt of military transcripts, each institution will review and assign credit per their requirements. Military personnel may check potential credit application at ACENET.

Requesting Your Transcript

University or College transcripts must be ordered directly from that institution.

Military transcripts may be requested from the resources below:

Need Help? Contact Your College's Veterans Office