Paramedic Sprint Degree
Paramedics are essential allied health professionals who respond to calls, accidents, and other situations to provide immediate patient evaluation and to treat victims of illness or injury. As a paramedic, you will rely on your advanced knowledge of physiology and acute and chronic disease to assess patient needs and to provide advanced life support. You can find career opportunities with fire services, hospitals, flight programs, and ambulance companies.
This accelerated program will help you quickly earn your degree and begin your career as a paramedic. It’s designed in partnership with leading Montana employers, so you’ll develop the skills, knowledge, and experience needed for a fulfilling and rewarding career.
- 12-month program to earn your Paramedic Associate of Applied Science degree
- Full time, hybrid format: online with 3 weeks of in-person learning at City College at MSU Billings
- Begins Summer 2023: pre-requisite coursework begins summer 2023 and paramedic coursework will follow in fall 2023
- Nationally accredited program: The only regional college program that is nationally accredited by the Committee on Accreditation of Educational Programs for EMS Professions (CAAHP) and the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CoAEMSP)
We are looking to improve care. By partnering in this degree we are creating pathways for our current and future employees to have the skills they need to be most succesful within our department.
Cameron McCamley, Interim EMS Division Chief
Learn faster. Earn sooner.
- Complete your degree quickly. Earn money sooner.
- Work with leading employers. Get hands-on experience with companies that hire MUS graduates.
- Enjoy significant financial support. Graduate with little to no debt.
- Benefit from job placement assistance. Get help starting your career.